Life

Moral Decadence:  Who is to Blame?
Life views

Moral Decadence: Who is to Blame?

Moral values are an essential part of our culture and by not adopting these moral values, we destroy our culture – decadence A country’s first impression is its culture and by neglecting moral values, we neglect our culture and by extension, our country. The big question however is ‘who is […]

Expectation Vs Reality
Life Uncategorized

Expectation Vs Reality

Maybe it just me, maybe it real, certain words seems to be losing their real meaning these days, but like I said, it’s not a fact though, it’s just observations from real happening around us, people say one thing and mean another, so it does mean that the meaning of […]

#NSECorporateChallenge Seeks to eRace Cancer
Big Business Life

#NSECorporateChallenge Seeks to eRace Cancer

The Exchange is doing something very humanitarian and good for the Nigerian society. In partnership with the CECP, The Exchange alongside other corporate organisations in the financial services industry are running to spread awareness for the prevention and management of cancer in Nigeria. The NSE Corporate Challenge tagged “eRace Cancer”, […]

First Impression Is A Big Deal
Life

First Impression Is A Big Deal

I welcome esteemed readers to this column. I hope to use this medium as an avenue to share my thoughts, both those spoken out loud in the comfort of my own company and the often-repeated whispers that are hard to ignore. As technology proliferates interruptions in my thought process, it […]

The Goodies of Watermelon
Life

The Goodies of Watermelon

Unknown to most people, every bit of  this common summer fruit,watermelon is about 90% of water and the other 10% of fibre . It is also a good source of lycopene—a nutrient found in red fruits and vegetables that’s important for vision, heart health, and cancer prevention. Best of all, watermelon contains […]