The Lagos State Government has revealed the names of survivors who are presently receiving treatment at the Lagos Marina Hospital.
The names of the survivors were released by the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu. He also unveiled ages of the survivors who were found under the rubble of the 21-storey building that collapsed on Monday while addressing the press during his second visit to the site on Wednesday.
According to the Sanwo-Olu, six of the nine survivors are currently undergoing treatment while three have been discharged.
Below are the names of the survivors, as announced by the governor.
1. Odutan Timileyin, 26-year-old man.
2. Ahmed Kenleku, 19- year-old man from Cotonou, Benin Republic.
3. Sunday Monday, a 21-year-old man who suffered a leg fracture.
4. Adeniran Mayowa, a 37-year-old man who suffered a hip injury.
5. Shola Bade Nurudeen, 33-years old man, who has a pelvic injury.
6. Waliu Lateef, 32-year-old.
Sanwo-Olu stated that three survivors had been discharged, but did not specify their gender or give any further detail about them.