MEGAN THEE STALLION got more beef with Tory Lanez … her camp is accusing him of launching a smear campaign against her as retaliation for her accusing him of shooting her.
According to TMZ,Megan’s team alleges Tory’s camp is creating fake emails in an effort to plant false stories about MTS in the media. Her attorney, Alex Spiro, tells TMZ … “We have been made aware of manipulated text messages and invented email accounts that have been disseminated to the media in a calculated attempt to peddle a false narrative about the events that occurred on July the 12th.”
For instance, Megan’s camp claims Tory’s reps sent one to several media outlets posing as a promoter at LIV Nightclub in Miami. The email falsely claims her management at Roc Nation influenced the plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against Lanez, claiming the rapper went on a menacing attack in the club.
Roc Nation denies any involvement in that lawsuit.
Another email, from a phony Gmail account, pointed the media to a YouTube video of a man claiming to be Tory’s ex-bodyguard, who said he’d never seen the rapper get violent with women. However, he also admitted he had no clue what happened with Megan, because he wasn’t there the night of the shooting.
As you know … Megan is adamant Tory pulled the trigger and shot her during the wee hours of July 12 after a night of partying in the Hollywood Hills.
Tory had been silent about the incident until he released new music last night. In the lyrics, he accuses her team of “framing” him for the shooting, and also questions whether Megan was even shot at all.
A rep for Tory says they “strongly deny sending emails or otherwise creating a false narrative. The only commentary which has been made on this topic was the creative output on the album. We are investigating who could be sending these false emails and intend to take action against them.”
As for the shooting investigation … our sources say police have the bullet that was taken from Megan’s foot — and you’ll recall, she posted pretty gruesome pics of her injuries.