(Mirror) – Four-month-old Brit baby dies in Corfu hotel after mum ‘left him in cot with bottle’
According to local reports, the four-month-old British baby has died in a Corfu hotel after his mother left him a bottle to suck on in his cot
A 30-year-old woman found her British baby son dead in the morning at a hotel in the town of Argyrades, on the Greek island Corfu.
The baby was put to sleep in a cot on Thursday night, according to local reports.
The horrific events have caused shock across the island as local news filtered through the town.