Fahim Saleh died of multiple stabbings in the neck, torso – autopsy

Fahim Saleh

Less than 48 hours after his dismembered body was found in his Manhattan apartment, medical examiner said Fahim Saleh died of multiple stab wounds to the neck and torso.

Until his gruesome murder in New York, Fahim Saleh was the founder and CEO of Nigeria’s Gokada and Pathao in Columbia which founded in 2015.

The autopsy result was disclosed today on Thursday by the New York City medical examiner.

According to an account given by his sister as cited by Nydailynews.com, the suspected killer of Fahim bolted via a staircase as the sister rode the elevator upstairs to visit victim Fahim Saleh, with her impending arrival interrupting the killer’s efforts to scrub the bloody condo clean and dispose of the body, the source said.

An elevator surveillance camera apparently captured the victim’s last moments of life, sources said. It shows the victim getting into the elevator Monday, followed quickly by a second man, dressed in a suit, wearing gloves and a hat, with a mask over his face.

The killer left behind the electric saw used to decapitate the 33-year-old victim and lop off Saleh’s arms and legs, and the source said cleaning materials were also found inside the seventh-floor residence.

“He was dressed like a ninja, full out, so you can’t even see his face,” the source said. “He clearly knew what he was doing. We think his intent was to get rid of the body parts and go back and clean it up and make it look like nothing happened. He left before he finished the job.”

The killer was alerted by the sister’s buzzing from the E. Houston St. lobby, where she was admitted by the virtual doorman, according to the source. The sister called 911 after stumbling upon the gruesome scene, with her millionaire tech entrepreneur brother’s limbless and headless torso inside, police said.

The worried sister went to the apartment because she hadn’t seen her brother in a day, and arrived only to find his butchered body, cops said.

However, a police source indicated investigators believed the grisly execution was prompted by a business deal gone lethally bad.

Last year, fahim bought his 2.25 million condo apartment from where he has been shuttling between the US and Nigeria.