Mine Restorations Investment Limited has informed the Johannesburg Stock Exchange that Stellar Capital Partners has reduced its shareholding in the company.
In an email statement, Mine Restorations said:
MRI shareholders are hereby advised that the Company has received notification from Stellar Capital Partners Limited that Stellar has decreased its beneficial interest in MRI such that Stellar now holds 14.38% of the issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
About Stellar Capital Partners
Stellar Capital Partners is a diversified investment holding company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The company, previously known as ConvergeNet Holdings Limited, seek to:
- leverage the Main Board listing of ConvergeNet Holdings Limited;
- optimise the use of the company’s existing assets;
- harness the deal-making experience of the board of directors and Stellar Advisers in a cost-effective manner;
- facilitate the introduction of strong new shareholders; and
- establish a platform to facilitate further capital raising and the growth of the initial investment portfolio.