Anita has been a Director of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc since September 2015.
Skills and experience:
Anita Frew has extensive board, strategy, marketing, governance and risk management experience in the chemicals, engineering, water and finance industries. She is the Chairman of Croda International Plc and Deputy Chairman of Lloyds Banking Group. She was until recently the Chairman of Victrex Plc, Senior Independent Director of Aberdeen Asset Management Plc and IMI Plc, and a Non-executive Director of Northumbrian Water.
Other directorships and offices (current and recent):
- Chairman of Croda International Plc (since September 2015).
- Deputy Chairman of Lloyds Banking Group (since December 2010).
- Former Senior Independent Director of Aberdeen Asset Management Plc (from October 2004 to September 2014).
- Former Senior Independent Director of IMI Plc (from March 2006 to May 2015).
- Former Chairman of Victrex Plc (from 2008 to October 2014).
Board Committee Membership:
- Member of the Risk and Audit Committee.