The Central Bank of Nigeria has opened an application for tender for interested parties to supply Dell Desktops computers.
See details below
The Central Bank of Nigeria requires the supply of Dell Desktops. Consequently, the Bank wishes to invite accredited
Dell Preferred Partners to submit expression of interest for the supply of desktops with the following specifications:
Specifications of Dell Desktop
OptiPlex 7040SFF (N007O7040SFF) 479.87 110,370.10 ZR
OptiPlex 7040 Small Form Factor BTX 1 ZR
OptiPlex 7040 SFF with 180W up to 85% efficient Power Supply (80Plus
Bronze) 1 ZR
TPM Enabled 1 ZR
Intel Core i5-6500 Processor (Quad Core, 6MB, 4T, 3.2GHz, 65W) 1 ZR
ENERGY STAR Version 6.0 1 ZR
DVD+/-RW Bezel, Small Form Factor 1 ZR
English, Arabic, French, Turkish, Portuguese Shipping Docs 1 ZR
English, Arabic, French, Turkish, Portuguese Setup and Features Guide 1 ZR
No Diagnostic/Recovery CD media 1 ZR
8GB (2x4G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory 1 ZR
3.5 inch 500GB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive 1 ZR
2nd Hard Drive: not included 1 ZR
Small Form Factor Processor Heatsink 65 Watt 1 ZR
Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD) 1 ZR
PowerDVD Software not included 1 ZR
System Power Cord (UK/MY/SG/HK/Bangladesh/Brunei/Pakistan/Sri
Lanka/Maldives) 1 ZR
Dell OptiPlex 7040 SFF Regulatory Label 1 ZR
Intel Core i5 vPro Processor Label 1 ZR
Display Not Included 1 ZR
Intel Integrated Graphics, Dell OptiPlex 1 ZR
No Wireless 2 ZR
Dell Optical Mouse-MS116 – Black 1 ZR
Dell Multimedia Keyboard-KB216 – UK (QWERTY) – Black 1 ZR
Recovery media not included 1 ZR
No Productivity Software 1 ZR
Intel vPro Technology Enabled 1 ZR
INVITATION FOR THE SUBMISSION OF TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF DELL DESKTOPS TO
THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Dell Applications for N-Series 1 ZR
Desktop BTO Standard shipment 1 ZR
Not Selected in this Configuration 6 ZR
NO RAID 1 ZR
No Intel Responsive 1 ZR
Base Warranty 1 ZR
1Yr Parts Only Warranty 1 ZR
Declined ProSupport 1 ZR
1 Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only) 1 ZR
Dell Order 1 ZR
OptiPlex SFF Packaging and Labels
SCOPE OF WORK
Provision of 180 desktops with the above specification.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
iii. Evidence of payment of Tax for the last Three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of
the projects undertaken by the company in the last three (3) years).
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s
obligation to employees with respect to pensions.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with provisions of Section 6(1)(3) of the amended to Industrial Training Fund
(ITF) Act N0.19 of 2011.
- Evidence of Registration from Dell as a Preferred Partner.
vii. Manufacturer’s authorization letter from Dell Nigeria
viii. Registration in BPP Database. Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and
- Corporate profile of the firm including CV of key personnel registered address, functional contact email address,
GSM phone number(s), facsimile number(s).
- Audited accounts in the last three (3) years duty stamped by licensed Auditors.
iii. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past.
- Reference letter from a Bank stating the financial ability of the vendor to carry out such project.
The submission should be forwarded in a waxed sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner:
“Tender for the supply of Dell Desktop to the Central Bank of Nigeria”.
And addressed to:
The Secretary, Major Contracts Tenders Committee,
2nd Floor, Wing C,
CBN Head Office Complex,
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
All submissions must be received at the above Office not later than 12:00 noon on 24th January, 2017.
All submissions will be opened immediately after close of submission of the bid on 24th January, 2017 at the 2nd Floor,
Wing D, Procurement and Support Services Department (PSSD), Central Bank of Nigeria, Abuja.
- a) Documents included in your submission must be clearly itemized on the application.
- b) Nothing on the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the CBN.
- e) Applicants are entirely liable to the veracity of the documents submitted by them.