Peter Ashade is an astute investment banker with diverse academic and professional background. He has over three (3) decades’ cognate experience in the Nigerian Money and Capital Markets.
- Bachelor of Science degree (B.Sc.) [Hons] in Banking and Finance
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)—Marketing bias—from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) in Finance from the University of Lagos
He is also a member of many professional bodies:
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Bankers (FCIB)
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ACA)
- Fellow, Institute of Capital Market Registrars (FCMR)
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACTI)
- Associate, Institute of Directors (AIoD)
He is an alumni of the Lagos Business School (CEP, LBS).
He is currently:
- Treasurer, Institute of Capital Market Registrars (ICMR)
- Vice President II, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), Lagos
He joined Africa Prudential Registrars Plc as Managing Director/CEO in 2006.