RME-Ideas limited has just released Yochaa 2.0 to the App Store.
Yochaa is an intuitive mobile application that equips investors with tools to analyse and understand Nigerian Stock Market data and help them make informed investment decisions
The app is very handy to retail investors who need to make informed decisions on stocks and securities they have or are about to invest in.
In an exclusive email statement made available to PageOne.ng by Osagie Zogie-Odigie, CEO of RME-Ideas Limited, the company behind the app, said “We have had the beta version on the app store for over a year and are now ready to fully launch Yochaa 2.0”.
To download Yochaa App, click this link //appsto.re/gb/3JEA3.i or search for ‘Yochaa’ in the Apple App store.
Yochaa app new version is coming at the right time when Nigerians need up to date information on how to manage their money. The Android version of the app is slated for release by January 2017.
The NSE has also improved on its provision of data through vendors like Yochaa. The NSE is one of the fastest growing stock markets in the world .
Despite its enviable position, accessibility to the NSE has been impeded by the lack of mobile applications for analysing, presenting and consuming data on the NSE – a huge gap in a world where market transactions are conducted in real time.
DISCLAIMER: Yochaa is an independently developed third party app. It does not belong to and was not developed by The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
See below the key features of the app:
Yochaa – The solution
Yochaa is a beautifully designed mobile application that equips investors as well as stock market enthusiasts with tools to:
- Analyse the Nigerian Stock Market.
- Make informed investment decisions.
- Monitor investments in the Nigerian Stock Market.
Yochaa employs an easy-to-use but sophisticated and powerful interface to help you make meaning of financial data.
- View the performance of all NSE securities in one glance.
- Custom filters to help you focus on securities you care about.
- Search and sort functions to make analysis easier.
- View All Share Index (ASI) performance.
- Colour codes instantly show you the state of the market at any time.
- Historic price charts and traded volume charts for all NSE securities.
- Delayed real-time price, price change & percent change.
- High resolution PDF prints.
- Multiple zoom options for high granularity.
- End of day data snapshot.
- Generic company information.
- Monitor the performance of your stocks portfolio with regular price updates.
- Instantly access useful information on the stocks you own – eg history of purchases, average cost price vs current market price, return on investment, percentage holdings, etc.
- Create a trial account and start buying and monitoring dummy stocks before making real commitments.
- Regular finance news updates from different business and investment news specialists.
- Streamlined presentation style makes it easy to quickly search for headlines of interest.
- Viewing an article takes you to the full content-rich website of the third party provider.
- Easily share news articles with others.