The 2016 edition of the Fund Africa Forum will be taking place on the 14-16 September 2016
Hilton London Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom.
Informa PLC, the organisers of the event project is as ”The Boutique Meeting Place for Thought-Leaders from the African Investment Management Community”.
The forum is an asset management conference aimed at debating African growth stories and opportunities for fund managers and investors in the region.
Benefit from a fully interactive programme designed with audience participation in mind.
- Gain audience feedback in real-time with fully interactive polling panels
- Set the agenda with brainstorming exchange sessions; working groups consisting of short presentations followed by feedback
- Debate the key issues during informal small group roundtable discussions
- Discuss the issues pertaining to your peer group away from the glare of the stage in peer-to-peer boardroom meetings
Key Speakers at the event are:
- Nicolas Schellenberg, Senior Investment Director, Cambridge Associates
- Mr John Hulsman, Geopolitical Expert & Life Member, U.S. Council On Foreign Relations
- Mr Thando Mhlambiso, Director & Head, Africa (ex-SA), Allan Gray
- Mr St.John Bungey, CEO Africa Investments, Sanlam.
- Mr Sangu Delle, Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Golden Palm Investments
- Mr Olusegun Omoniwa, Head of Managed Investments, Wealth Management Nigeria, Standard Chartered.
- Ms Giulia Pellegrini, Portfolio Manager & Frontier Markets Economist, Blackrock.
- Mr Gozie Chigbue, Investment Manager, Intermediated Equity, CDC Group.