After a nationwide contest, the Aso Villa Demo Day, AVDD has announced 30 finalists for its first edition.
Some of the startup ideas are already existing while some of them are totally new. According to the organisers, AVDD is aimed at promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, job creation and economic growth through the use of new and emerging technologies.
This event is to celebrate some of the best Nigerians in technology innovation and creativity and also feature inspiring talks from thought leaders and experts from different economic sectors in Nigeria.
President Muhammadu Buhari will host the finalists below from across the country as they pitch to a wide range of investors and decision-makers in the public and private sector.
1. Chika Uwaze – Talent Base
2. Obidipe Oluwaseun – Mocapro
3. Tele Ogundipe – Egusi Soupe
4. Amaka Osita – Fuel Voucher.com.ng
5. Tolu Adeyanju – Red Bank
6. Ifedayo Oladapo – Grit Systems
7. Nkem Okocha – Mama Moni Limited
8. Ebuka Nwora – Etyres
9. Dami Olokesusi – Shuttlers NG
10. Amarachi Nwanamodo – Amagzy Global Ventures
11. Oladimeji Sofowora, Wole Ralph, Laolu Ojeniyi – One Medical
12. Mogbeyiteran Tosan – Blackswan
13. Angela Adelaja – Fresh Direct
14. Ahmed Sodiq – Micro Scale embedded
15. Dimgba Kalu – Projaro
16. Abubakar Garba & Abdul Samad Gorbin
17. Emmanuel Okena – Tracology
18. Lois Auta – Cedar’s seed
19. Kamaludeen Sabiu – Seamless system’
20. Peter Agada – Tiller Cyrus
21. Desmond Okoye – Doctor’s office
22. Uzuq Tim – Tembe.com.ng
23. Alifa Nicholas – Ajaoku.com
24. Roland Reagan & Edmond Adoku – Meditech
25. Akinola Solomon – Africa on the rise tech community
26. Alison Ukonu – Recycle points
27. Uche Ariolu – Foodstantly
28. Benson Godwin – Tuteria
29. Mina Ogbanga – Ascent GP
30. Odior Yole – GO CV
AVDD is organised by the federal ministry of communications and the presidency.
Content on this site, including news, quotes, data and other information, is sourced by PageOne.ng from official and public sources and other third party content providers for your personal information only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Content on this site is not appropriate for the purposes of making a decision to carry out a transaction or trade. Nor does it provide any form of advice (investment, tax, legal) amounting to investment advice, or make any recommendations regarding particular financial instruments, investments or products.