In case you are a lover of everything out of the box in mobile, this short preview would interest you.
New York City will be playing host to HTC mobile team later today for the unveiling of the HTC 10. On its website the company has a rather predictable tagline “Coming Soon Powerof10” with a black shade displaying very limited and less-discernible image of the phone.
Well to satisfy your curiousity, our friends at TechCrunch and Verge have seen the preview video and here are the top line features you should expect:
- 5.2-inch, QHD display of about 1440 x 2560
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset
- Considerable storage space of 4GB of RAM
- Perhaps an iPhone look alike
- The phone would be competing with Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5
HTC has not been doing very well in recent times. Whiles its sales has been down by about 35%, Samsung a bigger major competitor in Q1 2015 has about 19% global market share of global sales.